Get the most from your workouts with an Omron HR-210 Strapless Heart Rate Monitor. You’ll get your numbers quickly and accurately so you can adjust your training to reach your goals faster.
In The Box
- Heart rate watch
- Battery (CR lithium)
- Instruction manual
It’s all about staying in the “zone.”
- Current heart rate upon demand
- Calories burned
- No Strap : Just put it on your wrist and you’re ready to go
- OMRON Sensor Technology : Accurate results from just two fingers
- Fast Numbers : Get your results in as little as 6 seconds
- Zone Alerts : Programmable zones warn you if you’re too high or too low
- Stopwatch 99hr 59mins 59 secs 99 milisec with 1/100th second precision
- Water Resistant : The HR-210 is water-resistant up to 164 feet
- 12/24 hr. clock with alarm
- Strapless : Non-continuous HR reading
Every fitness program from weight maintenance to strength training has an optimal Heart Rate Training Zone. With an Omron Heart Rate Monitor, you can track your heart rate to ensure you stay in your optimal zone by adjusting the intensity of your workout and maximizing your success.
Together we’ll accomplish more - Optimal Training Zones
By exercising within your target-training zone, you’ll achieve more in less time. Each zone offers different benefits. The most popular zone range is 50% to 80% of your maximum heart. This is where you achieve cardio benefits, burn fat, and become fitter. Your Omron Heart Rate Monitor is programmable so you can maintain your workout within your chosen zone. (See the chart for percentages)
Health Maintenance (65%-78%) – Low-intensity level training. Good if you’re a beginner and strengthening your cardiovascular system.
Aerobic Exercise (65%-85%} – Increases strength and endurance. Burns calories faster and can be sustained during longer workouts.
Anaerobic Exercise(78%-90%) – Improves speed and power. This zone builds muscle faster, but cannot be maintained for long workouts.
Red Line (90-100%) – Maximum capacity.
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more