The Omron HJ-329 Alvita Ultimate Pedometer replaces the Omron Hj-112 Tri Axis Pedometer
Every step you take is in the direction of a healthier lifestyle, so why not find out how many steps you are taking each day with Omron’s Alvita Ultimate Pedometer (HJ-329). Replacing the popular HJ-112, the small and lightweight Alvita Ultimate features Omron’s validated tri-axis technology allowing you to stow it in your pocket or purse and still get an accurate step count, while also offering the traditional option of wearing it on your hip with the enclosed holder.
- Four Activity Modes: Tracks steps, aerobic steps, distance and calories to keep you motivated to go further each day.
- Tri-Axis Technology: Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned flat, vertically, or horizontally.
- Automatic Stride Function: Makes set-up a breeze because the pedometer automatically suggests stride length based on your height and weight inputs; or you can calculate your own and input it yourself
- Weekly Log: Stores up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning.
- Automatic Reset: The slate gets wiped clean at midnight, so you can easily track your daily steps and distance.
- Light Weight: This pedometer clocks in at 0.8 oz, and includes a large display and buttons for easy operation.
- Easy To Replace Battery: No tools required to replace/remove battery, simply slide the lock on the back to remove the battery cover