INVENTORY BLOW OUT Clearance Pricing!
The 10 Series+ monitor has all the features of the top-line 10 Series, plus there's built-in software that connects to your home computer so you may download a digital record of your blood pressure. That way, it's easier for you to track your progress and email your readings to your doctor so you can take the right steps to manage your heart.
In The Box
- Omron BP791IT Blood Pressure Monitor
- Omron software CD and USB cable
- ComFit Cuff (Adjustable 9 - 17 inches)
- AC Adapter
- Instruction manual in English and Spanish
- Quick start guide
- Compatible with Omron Health-Management Software and Microsoft HealthVault Track your progress on your home computer and see how your measurements trend over time (Not MAC compatible)
- Calibration Check System Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate
- Cuff-Wrap Guide Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm
- ComFit Cuff Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular- and large-sized arms, to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings
- Two-User Mode Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory
- TruRead Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized guidelines for home blood-pressure measurement
- AM/PM Averaging With a touch of a button, you may review an eight-week history of your weekly morning and evening blood-pressure averages
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you may consult with your medical professional
- BP-Level Indicator Shows how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood-pressure levels
- AC Adapter This monitor includes an AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are
- 200-Memory Storage 100-memory storage for each person (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button
- 5-year limited warranty
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 5"
Omron Health Management Software
Omon Health Management Software (OHMS) allows you to easily upload data from you blood pressure monitor or pedometer directly to your personal computer. By using the Health Management Software to keep track of your health and fitness data, you can easily set goals and analyze your progress, as well as provide vital updates to your health care provider.
Blood Pressure Log
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more
© 2001 - 2015 HRM USA INC. All Rights Reserved