The Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP785) provides you with the highest level of assurance that your monitor is accurate with the Calibration Check System. The 10 Series features a Two User Mode and includes a pre-formed ComFit Cuff that expands to fit regular and large sized arms. A Cuff Wrap Guide Indicator on the monitor will confirm the cuff is wrapped correctly
- Calibration Check System - Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
- Cuff Wrap Guide - Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm
- ComFit Cuff - Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms (9" to 17") to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings
- Two User Mode - Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory
- TruRead - Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following the guidelines set by internationally recognized organizations for home blood pressure measurement
- AM/PM Averaging - With a touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector - This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured
- BP Level Indicator - Shows how your reading compares to international recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- AC Adapter - This monitor includes an AC adapter that plugs into your wall and ensures your monitor is ready to use whenever you are
- 200 Memory Storage - 100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with a date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- 5 Year limited warranty
Blood Pressure Log
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more