Cuff Size: Approximately 5.25 to 8.5 inches (13.5 to 21.5 centimeters)
Our advanced, portable model is slim and more discrete for readings anywhere you go. It employs smart Heart Guide Technology, which is automatically activated the moment your wrist is at heart level, for a precise reading every time.
In The Box|
- Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Instruction manual
- Quick Start guide
- 2 AAA batteries
- Heart Guide Technology - Automatically activates when your wrist is at heart level, ensuring consistently accurate readings. Flashing orange and blue indicator lights help guide your wrist to your heart level, making it easier to find the correct position
- Two User Mode - Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory
- BP Level Indicator - Shows how your reading compared to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Slim Portable Design - New slim design is more discrete and convenient for portability, allowing users to monitor their blood pressure at home, work or anywhere
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector - This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured
- Advanced Averaging - Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- 200 Memory Storage - 100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button
Monitor - Is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor.
Cuff - Warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor.
Please keep original packaging for one year.
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more