Step into the only trail shoe with a foot-shaped toe box and max-cushioned Zero Drop platform. Named after one of the most prominent peaks in the Wasatch Mountains, the Olympus is designed to help you conquer any terrain. The flexible, max-cushioned Zero Drop platform and foot-shaped toe box combine to place your foot in a natural position for an efficient, stable trail or road running experience. Two-layer A-Bound cushioning offers flexible protection from the gnarly terrain or open road, although we will recommend learning and focusing on proper, low-impact technique. And because a max cushioned shoe reduces the workload on the feet, foot strengthening should be done to keep the foundation of the body strong. Dominate the trail, pavement and everything in between with the all-new Olympus.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Road Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Ultramarathons
- Designed to Reduce: Ankle Sprains, Stone Bruising, Overstriding, Knee Pain, Forefoot Pain, Impact, Fatigue
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop Platform, Foot-Shaped Toe Box, NRS Natural Ride System
- Last: SD5–M
- Weight: 11.0 oz.
- Stack Height: 36 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: Trail Specific Sticky Rubber
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh