cuff that is too large will produce a reading that is lower than the correct blood pressure; a cuff that is too small yields a measurement that is higher. With your arm hanging at the side of your body, measure the circumference of your upper arm at the midpoint between the shoulder and elbow.
- Large Fits upper arm sizes 14.2” to 17.7”
- Medium Fits upper arm sizes 9.4” to 14.2”
- Small Fits upper arm sizes 6.3 – 9.4”
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Durable velcro fastener
- LifeSource Lifetime warranty
Which LifeSource Model with these cuffs work with?
The Cuffs are compatible with all LifeSource Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Machines