Our patent-pending double-wall vacuum insulation means that the temperature outside a Hydro Flask has a very hard time affecting the temperature of whatever you might put in it. The best part is that this is a two-way street; whether you�ve got hot or chilled liquids inside of your Hydro Flask, the internal temperature won�t affect the temperature of the container in your hand. That means no blistered fingers with your daily cup of Joe, and no troublesome sweat rings�from your bottle of ice water. Hydro Flasks are pretty amazing, but we can�t make guarantees about individual personal hygiene practices!
18/8 stainless steel is the preferred material wherever food or beverages are concerned because it does not affect flavor, either by adding any metallic taste of its own, or by retaining any flavor from the previous foodstuffs with which it came into contact. This is a function of the combination of chromium and nickel, which creates a non-porous surface that inhibits the growth of bacteria. Bacteria, which are the cause of odors, like to cling to porous surfaces where they can thrive. At the first sign of soapy water, any bacteria that have dried onto the surface of 18/8 stainless steel are swept cleanly away.
- Bottle mouth size: Standard
- Construction: Double wall vacuum insulated
- Material: Vacuum seal between two walls of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel (chromium (18%) and nickel (8%) and highly resistant to absorbing odor, taste and bacteria)
- Finish: Matte
- Sweat free: the double wall vacuum insulation prevents condensation, or sweat.
- Temperature: no matter the temperature outside, or inside, the bottle�s exterior will stay comfortable to the touch.
- Non toxic food grade power coating
- Soy-based inks
- Warranty: Lifetime against manufacturer�s defects (keep original packaging for first year)
- Mouth area width: 1.81 inches (4.6 cm)
- Bottle weight: 10.4 ounces (294.8 g)
- Bottle height: 8.87 inches (22.5 cm) / with cap 10.56 inches (26.8 cm)
- Bottle circumference: 9.06 inches (23 cm)
- Bottle diameter: 2.85 inches (7.2 cm)