Designed specifically with women in mind. A three season pad designed for lightweight trips while still being supportive and warm.
- Increased support and insulation in the hip area for a women’s body geometry.
- Added insulation in the foot area to prevent heat loss.
- Die cut diamonds to lighten weight and decrease pack size.
- Environmentally conscious Palm-Oyl based foam core.
- Abrasion resistant 50 Denier DRS recycled P.E.T. nylon fabric.
- Weight and pack size reducing diamond die cut pattern.
- Insulated raised rails help keep you sleeping comfortably on the pad through the night.
- Anti-fungal treatment to the foam inhibits bacteria growth.
- Compression strap, repair kit, and stuff sack included.
- Made for temperatures as cold as 15F (-9C). These pads are perfect for a trip down the river in spring or going over that mountain pass in the summer.
- 20in x 66in x 1.0in
- Weight : 18.5oz
- Pack Size : 6in x 13in
50 denier DRS recycled P.E.T.: This fabric is our most eco-friendly, high performing, and innovative fabric. The great attributes of this fabric were discovered while working with the Bio Mimicry Institute. This fabric has better U.V. resistance than other fabrics its weight and has tensil strength attributes similar to that of a spider web. We use this with our highest performance sleeping pads and lightweight cycling bags. By using this fabric each of our sleeping pads saves 4-16 plastic bottles that would otherwise be in a landfill.
The durability of our 50 denier recycled P.E.T. fabric is increased further by adding a diamond ripstop weave (DRS) which helps deflect sharp points from puncturing the material.
Hyalite Equipment has high environmental standards for itself and the material suppliers that we work with.
Bluesign is a standard with the textile industry.It is an obligation for all companies in the textile chain to regard and manage product safety and environmental aspects. Many companies have learned from their own attempts that this can be a quite challenging task, since they have to keep track of a lot of rules and regulations for every market they serve. Especially for companies like textile manufacturers things are getting more and more complex since they additionally have to cope not only with Restricted Substances Lists (RSL) from Brands and Retailers but also with REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemical substances - new European Community Regulation on chemicals and their safe use) and CPSIA (US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act).
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more