A quality built traditional self-inflating sleeping pad for the outdoor enthusiast.
20in x 66in x 1.0in
Weight : 28oz
Pack Size : 15.25in x 30.5in
- Women’s version offers petite sizing to reduce weight and pack size.
- 16Kg lightweight solid foam core to give a great night sleep.
- 75 denier polyester on top with a 75 denier ripstop polyester on the bottom for great durability.
- A DWR finish to the fabric helps protect against stains and improves water resistance.
- Anti-fungal treatment to the foam inhibits bacteria growth.
- Compression strap, repair kit, and stuff sack included.
- Made for temperatures as cold as 15F (-9C). These pads are perfect for a trip down the river in spring or going over that mountain pass in the summer.
75 denier “Soft Touch” polyester: Our “Soft Touch” fabric is a peached polyester which gives this fabric an incredibly soft hand feel. This fabric has a high thread count, which increases abrasion resistance and creates a tight air chamber for our pads.
Women Specific Design
The importance of a women’s specific pad is not in the length, but in the support and insulation. Our women’s specific pads take advantage of foam manipulation to allow for these needs. From our own testing and that of Elizabeth McCullough, Ph.D. at K State, we have designed sleeping pads with more insulation in the extremities as it has been proven women loose heat more quickly than men in these areas. Also as a result of testing we have found that increase hip support allows for a more comfortable nights sleep. Because of these things our women’s pads are similar weights to our regular pads despite being shorter.
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more