Built for the long distance expedition down the divide trail or across the countryside.
- Waterproof material, welded seams, and a roll top closure with strong Duraflex buckles are sure to keep any items on the inside completely dry.
- Durable 420 denier nylon offers great abrasion resistance.
- Sturdy R&K hardware makes it simple to attach and remove from your rack.
- Load control strapping on the inside keeps the weight close to the bike frame and your gear stable on your ride.
- Interior pocketing makes organization simple.
- Reflective striping and patches help you be seen in low light conditions.
- Eco conscious PVC free materials.
- 16in X 10in X 7in
- Weight : 27oz
- Volume (in^3): 1120
33 denier DRS nylon: This fabric is superlight but yet very durable compared to its weight. Similar in weight to many sil-nylons that are used in the outdoor market, but in place of a sil coating we use an airtight polyurethane. The polyurethane gives us the ability to create a long lasting bond and water resistance. This nylon also incorporates a diamond ripstop weave which helps deflect sharp points from puncturing the material.
In 1989, under the brand name “KLICKfix”, RIXEN & KAUL introduced the first quick release item, the KLICKfix handlebar adapter. This adapter has since become a standard item on the bicycle market. Many more adapters and specific solutions for nearly all possible mounting positions followed.
Today R&K is a specialist for quick-release solutions on bicycles and offers the widest range of adapter systems on the bicycle market combined with its own large product range of accessories like bags, boxes, baskets and locks.
R&K has always avoided creating mere imitations of other products. Instead, they are always interested in better solutions, better quality, compatibility and better design which will last for many years. R&K products have obtained several awards for an outstanding design quality.
For Nearly three decades National Molding has dedicated itself to continuous improvement of the plastic injection molding process. Today, National Molding has continued to create new options for manufacturers never available before, becoming the worlds most sophisticated plastics injection molding company.