Designed for comfort without sacrificing performance features.
- Women’s specific version has improved support in the hip area and increased insulation in the foot area.
- Die cut diamonds to lighten weight and decrease pack size.
- Our “Wedge Cut” design (2.0”-1.0” taper) allows for maximum comfort and minimum pack size.
- Environmentally conscious Palm-Oyl based foam core.
- 75 denier brushed polyester “Soft Touch” fabric on top for comfort with a 75 denier ripstop polyester on the bottom for strength.
- A DWR finish to the fabric helps protect against stains and improves water resistance.
- The relaxed mummy shape provides great comfort and helps cut weight and pack size.
- Anti-fungal treatment to the foam inhibits bacteria growth.
- Compression strap, repair kit, and stuff sack included.
- Designed for temperatures as low as -5F (-20C). These pads are made for pushing to the mountain’s summit
- 20in X 66in X 1.5
- Weight : 27oz
- Pack Size : 7.5in X 13in
33 denier DRS nylon: This fabric is superlight but yet very durable compared to its weight. Similar in weight to many sil-nylons that are used in the outdoor market, but in place of a sil coating we use an airtight polyurethane. The polyurethane gives us the ability to create a long lasting bond and water resistance. This nylon also incorporates a diamond ripstop weave which helps deflect sharp points from puncturing the material.
“Soft Touch” fabric is like having a bed sheet directly on your pad. Super soft and comfortable.
Our “Soft Touch” fabric is a peached polyester which gives this fabric an incredibly soft hand feel. This polyester fabric we chose has a high thread count, which increases abrasion resistance and creates a tight air chamber for our pads.
Wedge Cut Design
Wedge cut is a technique that we use to improve the insulation versus weight and pack size ratio. At the head of the sleeping the pad is at its maximum thickness and them tampers down as it moves toward the foot area. It becomes its thinnest at the bottom or foot area of the pad. This allows us to maximize the insulation under the torso area and lessen it in the areas that do not need as much.
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more