Accessories - Chest sizes - Medium-XLarge 28 to 52 inches or Small-XSmall 22 to 33 inches or XXXLarge 42 to 77 inches
Introducing HeartRateMonitorsUSA’s Premium Heart Rate Transmitter! The soft elastic chest strap provides the utmost comfort while being worn. The transmitter itself will output your heart rate data in both ANT+ and Bluetooth frequencies.
The dual frequency feature allows the user to acquire heart rate data on the chosen activity monitor depending on it’s compatibility. All Garmin fitness trackers require ANT+ frequency whereas Polar’s newer fitness trackers require Bluetooth frequency to acquire heart rate data. This transmitter is compatible with both types.
Similarly to both Garmin and Polar’s transmitters, HRMUSA’s transmitter features a user replaceable battery.
What's In the Box
- Heart Rate Transmitter
- Adjustable Elastic Strap
- CR2032 Batterie (installed)
- Wet the transmitter's conductive pads (inside against chest area) with either a few drops of water or conductive gel. This ensures a better connection for readings.
- Adjust the strap to fit snuggly again your chest.
- Snap on the transmitter to the strap. Make sure the HRM USA logo is facing upright. The snaps are marked with a "LEFT" and "RIGHT" indicator to provide guidance.
- If the transmitter is snapped to the strap incorrectly, the heart rate data will be inaccurate.
The ANT+ and Bluetooth transmitter may be paired with may iOS and Android devices such as iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6Plus, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 and Android Smart Devices.
Replacement of Battery
- When the battery needs replacing, approximately after one year of use, a new CR2032 battery may be inserted to replace the expired battery.
- Insert a coin into the slot centered on the battery compartment. Turn coutner-clockwise to release, and remove the battery compartment cover.
- Remove the expired battery, and insert the new CR2032 battery with the "+" facing out towards yourself.
- Place the battery compartment cover over the new battery and turn clockwise to tight cover.
Note - Expired batteries should be disposed of properly. Please check with your local waste disposal guidelines for procedures. Batteries are extremely dangerous if swallowed. Keep away form children and pets. If swallowed, contact poison control immediately. Never recharge, reactivate or dismantle batteries. Keep away from fire.
- Transmitter - Gently wipe the transmitter with a soft damp cloth after your workout. Dry well with a soft dry cloth.
- Strap - Remove the transmitter first and set aside. Either hand wash or machine wash in mild detergent using cold or slightly warm water. Hang or lay out to dry. Make sure the strap is dry before next use. Never iron the strap or use bleach.