Track Everything Including Exercise Time
The Omron GOsmart Pocket Pedometer with Activity Tracker (HJ-203BL) keeps a detailed analysis of the steps you take during the day, whether you're speed-walking to work or walking for exercise. Press the action button to separately record your workout time. Tracks steps, distance, calories, and fat grams. Other useful features include a clock, auto reset at midnight, and seven-day memory.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
Setup of the Pocket Pedometer is a now breeze ... simply enter your height and weight into the pedometer and let its auto-stride feature pinpoint your stride length. This sporty pedometer comes with an easy-to-understand instruction manual that walks you through setup, step by step. Large display buttons (memory, action, and mode) make for easy navigation.
and the large digital display is easy to read.
Pocket-Sized Device Goes Everywhere You Go
This powerful pedometer weighs just 2.38 ounces and is smaller than a credit card (3.03 x 1.10 x .49 inches). It fits just about anywhere and is fully functional in a shirt or pants pocket. It also has an included strap and clip that make it easy to secure to your body or clothes.
Durable and Long Lasting for Years of Use
This sturdy pedometer will keep precise measurements, even in extreme temperatures (from 10 degrees Fahrenheit to 104 degrees Fahrenheit). And its long-lasting lithium battery will let you walk five miles a day for the next year without the need for a replacement.
- Keeps a detailed analysis of the steps you take during the day
- Tracks steps, distance, calories, and fat grams
- Include a clock, auto reset at midnight and seven-day memory
- Weighs just 2.38 ounces and is smaller than a credit card
- Has an included strap and clip that make it easy to secure to your body or clothes
- 7-day memory
- Activity Tracker, separately tracks during exercise
- Auto stride setup
- Distance, calories and fat burned