The ultimate low-profile, pressurized water system. Comes loaded with a 2 Liter (70oz) Hydration Engine, but can host a 3 Liter (100 oz) Hydreation Engine. Molle, 360 degree D-Rings, Stowable Straps, Insulated tube, 500D Cordura. Carry. Molle to it. Molle it to your pack., your armor or load bearing vest. Low profile, high pressure spray, impact absorbing pack. Stow the should straps and use the molle strips on the back, as well as the D-rings, to attach this pack to other pack, to your armor or to your load bearing vest. (Length 17.5 inches. Width 9 inches.)
Also included with your purchase is a 1 year subscription to Outdoor Life ($10 value), Field & Stream ($10 value) or Ski ($9 value). Refund information will follow via postcard. Register your passport and redeem your magazine subscription.
- Bladder: 70 Oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Length: 17.5"
- Width: 9"
- Molle: Back - Bottom Strip and Top Strip
- D-Rings: 360 degres of D-Rings to assisting in attaching the rigger to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Pack Straps: Stowable pack straps to create RIGGER pod for attachment to other gear, armor, load bearing vest, etc.
- Compression Straps: Two compression straps over the guardian plate to provide low profile, high pressure spray, impact absorbing tactical water system.
- Design: Primarily a water carrying pack with special configuration