Capacity 100 oz. (3L) – Cargo 1600 cubic inches
Part number G5_1600TAC_BK – Color Black
Designed for Military Use - Molle attachment point. Insulated Tube. 500D Cordura. Too large stowage compartments with separate, insulated compartment for Geigerrig Hydration Engine. Back ventilation. Compression straps. Bed roll straps. Box-stitch reinforced pack handle. Load bearing waist belt with molle attachment points. Additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets. Carry it. Molle to it. (Length 19.5 Inches. Width 13 Inches.)
Also included with your purchase is a 1 year subscription to Outdoor Life ($10 value), Field & Stream ($10 value) or Ski ($9 value). Refund information will follow via postcard. Register your passport and redeem your magazine subscription.
- Bladder: 100 Oz., quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and bladder removal, slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying.
- Capacity: 1600 Cubic Inches of Pack Capacity with two large stowage compartments, additional interior utility organizer and mesh pockets as well as side pockets.
- Fabric: 500D Cordura
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Length: 21.5"
- Length: 13"
- Molle:Front as well as on the load bearing waist belt.
- Pack Straps:Terraced overlay pack straps.
- Back Ventilation:High Density Mesh and Padding with Ventilation.
- Waist Strap: Removable Load Bearing Waist Belt with Molle for attaching holster, magazine compartment or other pockets.
- Pack Handle:Box Stitched and Reinforced
- Compression Straps:Two front compression straps
- Bed Roll Straps:Located at bottom of pack
- Drink Tube:Insulated
- Zippers:Long top zipper for accessing main compartment. Long zipper compartment for easy access and loading of mesh pockets and utility organizer. Long zipper for back panel and separate, insulated chamber for the 3L Geigerrig Hydration Engine.