Say “Hello” to the fitness band that knows your potential
No matter how you live, make every step count with vivofit. It’s the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it’s time to move. vivofit monitors your sleep and shows your steps, goal countdown, calories, distance and the time of day on an easy-to-read display. You can also pair it with a heart rate monitor1 for heart rate data during fitness activities. If you are an existing Forerunner or Edge user, you can use vivofit to track your activity and recovery between training sessions.
What's In The Box
- Garmin Vivofit
- Large and Small Wrist Bands
- USB ANT Stick
- Move Bar : Motivates you to be active throughout the day by displaying a red move bar after one hour of inactivity. Additional segments light up for every 15 minutes of inactivity. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset.
- Wearable 24/7 : Stylish, comfortable and water resistant 2, vivofit can go anywhere you go.
- Long Battery Life : Stays on for more than a year without having to change the battery.
- Easy to Read Display : View the time of day and your stats right on your wrist.
- Achieve Your Goals : vivofit learns your activity level and assigns a personalized, attainable goal each morning.
- Track Your Progress : With the touch of a button, wirelessly sync vívofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. Access our free online community from your computer or compatible mobile device3 with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- Follow Your Heart : With optional heart rate monitor, record your heart rate and zone data for any fitness activity.
- Count Calories : Records calories burned throughout the day including base metabolic rate. Sync to Garmin Connect to see detailed calorie trends and to track progress towards your goal weight.
- Monitor Your Sleep : Set the sleep mode when you go to bed to track the quality of your rest.
Make every step count with vIvofit. It’s the only fitness band that greets you with a personalized daily goal, tracks your progress and reminds you when it’s time to move. vIvofit shows your steps, goal countdown, calories, distance and time of day on its easy-to-read display. It also monitors your sleep stats for later review online. Pair it with a heart rate monitor for heart rate data during fitness activities. vIvofit is water resistant and has a 1+ year battery life. It features wireless sync to Garmin ConnectTM, a free online community where you can join fitness challenges and save, plan and share your progress.
Personalized daily goals
vívofit learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. At Garmin Connect, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Tells Time and "Time to Move"
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit knows. A red move bar appears on the display after 1 hour of inactivity and builds when you’ve been sitting too long. Just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the move bar.
When you’re ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívofit has additional features to keep you motivated. Use a heart rate monitor with vívofit to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information for any fitness activity, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym. At Garmin Connect, you can join online challenges with other vívofit users or start your own competition with friends to compete for virtual badges and bragging rights.
vívofit follows your progress 24/7, and it can stay on for more than a year without a battery change. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and vívofit will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. The vívofit band is water-resistant, so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free.
With the touch of one button, you can wirelessly sync vívofit with Garmin Connect to see a complete picture of your progress, join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. You can access our free online community from your computer or on your compatible mobile device³ with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.