Due to a rolling change by Garmin, the included ANT+ Stick design may vary
Stay motivated and accomplish your fitness goals with FR70, a sleek fitness watch plus workout tool that tracks your time, heart rate and calories burned. FR70 sports a fresh new look and colors and a comfortable wristband.
In the Box:
Heart rate monitor
USB ANT Stick
Garmin FR70 Bundle Choices
Train Indoors or Out:
In the gym or on the road, FR70 tracks all your workout data, including time, heart rate, calories burned and more. At the heart of its success is FR70's wireless ANT+ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT+ compatible devices, like the included heart rate monitor, optional foot pod, or even ANT+ compatible fitness equipment.
Monitor Your Health:
You also can track weight, body fat, body water and six other measurements when using the FR70 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on FR70, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect when in range of your computer.
Listen to Your Heart:
FR70 also connects wirelessly to a heart rate monitor, providing instant feedback about how hard you're working. FR70 continuously tracks heart beats per minute and displays your heart rate zone, so you can monitor and improve your fitness level.
Go for Distance:
With the ANT+ seamless wireless link, FR70 connects to the optional wireless foot pod, which tracks your distance and speed effortlessly, both indoors and out. Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data.
When paired with an optional speed/cadence sensor, FR70 tracks the speed and distance of your cycling workouts. The wireless speed/cadence sensor attaches securely to your bike and measures your pedaling cadence and wheel speed as you ride. You even can use it to train indoors because the sensor attaches to your rear wheel.
Sync and Share:
Once your workout is done, FR70 automatically transfers data to your PC or Mac, wirelessly when in range. No cables, no hookups. The data’s just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect
Features & Benefits:
Physical & Performance:
- Heart rate monitor compatible
- Bike speed/cadence sensor compatible
- Foot pod compatible
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed) (with optional foot pod)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap) (with optional foot pod)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) (with optional foot pod)
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal) (with optional foot pod)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Shock Resistant
- Sport watch
- Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari
- Unit dimensions: 1.5" x 2.0" x 0.5" (3.8 x 5.0 x 1.3 cm)
- Display size: 0.8" x 1.1" (2.0 x 2.8 cm)
- Display resolution: 31 x 56 pixels
- Weight: Blue: 1.6 oz (45 g); Pink: 1.3 oz (38 g)
- Battery: Coin cell battery (CR2032)
- Battery life: 1 year
- Water resistant (50m)
- History: 100 laps or up to 20 hours of data
Frequently Asked Questions
If the timer seems turned off on the Garmin product -
1. Make sure they are running the most current version of the firmware. Can be updated from Garmin's Website to their monitor.
2. In the event of a race time being off, more than likely they have Auto Pause on and it is stopping when they stop or walk slow enough, if they were stopping for water or walking there may be a few minutes discrepancy when using the auto pause feature.
3. If the problem persists, please call Garmin technical support at
?U.S. Toll-free 800-800-1020?
Mon–Thurs 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Central Time (Closed Holidays)
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more
© 2001 - 2015 HRM USA INC. All Rights Reserved