The GPS for Your Bike
On-road or off-road navigation with preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
Input a distance and choose from up to 3 round-trip ride options
Plan and download new routes to follow
Relive and share your rides with Garmin Connect™ or Garmin Adventures
Points of Interest (POIs) specifically for cyclists
Leave Your Maps Behind
Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, only with maps and features specifically designed to help you find your way by bike. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or just a distance you want to ride,
Edge Touring gives you the freedom to know you can find your way. You can even find and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures, or share your own with the community.
Find Places and Get Directions
Bike-specific maps preloaded in Edge Touring make it easy to get from point A to point B (and beyond) and back again. Simply search for points of interest and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination(s). You can choose between cycling, tour cycling and mountain biking modes to calculate the most appropriate route for the type of cycling you do, taking you on paved roads, unpaved roads, or on paths and trails.
With round trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far you’d like to ride and then choose from up to 3 ride options that will bring you back to where you started. The device makes it easy to plan rest stops, find attractions along the way and more.
Search for Rides and Adventures
Don’t have a specific destination in mind? Search for rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures. Then download them to Edge Touring to follow on your next ride. Customize the rides or create completely new ones and then download them to your device as well.
Share Your Experiences
Edge Touring records where you ride so you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures and relive them whenever you want. Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures are free to use and allow you to share your cycling adventures with friends, family or fellow riders.
Garmin Edge Touring Specs
What's In The Box
- Edge Touring
- Quarter-turn bike mount
- USB cable
- Garmin cycling map on microSD™ card (pre-inserted in Edge)
- Quick Start Manual
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD) : 2.0" x 3.7" x 1.0" (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Display size (WxH) : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Display resolution (WxH) : 1.4" x 2.2" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- Weight : 3.5 oz (98.0 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life : Up to 17 hours
- Water resistant
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Accepts Data Cards : microSD™ card with Garmin Cycle Map
- History : Up to 180 hours
- Waypoints/Favorites/Locations : 200
- Routes : Limited by memory space available
Features & Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
If the timer seems turned off on the Garmin product -
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Customizable screen(s)
- RoundTrip routing
1. Make sure they are running the most current version of the firmware. Can be updated from Garmin's Website to their monitor.
2. In the event of a race time being off, more than likely they have Auto Pause on and it is stopping when they stop or walk slow enough, if they were stopping for water or walking there may be a few minutes discrepancy when using the auto pause feature.
3. If the problem persists, please call Garmin technical support at
?U.S. Toll-free 800-800-1020?
Mon–Thurs 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Central Time (Closed Holidays)