Easy-to-use GPS Running Watch with Heart Rate
Run with all your heart. Forerunner 15 captures essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. When paired with a heart rate strap, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate, and calories
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- Compatible with foot pod² for recording distance indoors
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
What's In The Box
- Forerunner 15 Large
- Charging/data cable
- Heart Rate Monitor
Monitor Your Activity Between Runs
Want to track the steps you take throughout your day when you’re not working out? Now you can, without wearing a separate activity tracking device. Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when it’s time to move if you’ve been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
Motivation by the Mile
Forerunner 15 has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you’ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
Train Indoors or Out
For outdoor runs, Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track distance and pace when you hit the treadmill or an indoor track, just pair Forerunner 15 with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
Wear it All Day
You won’t have to worry about charging Forerunner every night. The rechargeable battery will last up to 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or 8 hours when using it with GPS on your outdoor runs. Forerunner 15 has a water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters), which means it resists rain and sweat and can even join you for a swim.
With a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation.
Features / Specs
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions : Small 1.58” x 2.05” x 0.62” (4.0 cm x 5.2 cm x 1.6 cm); Large: 1.79” x 2.25” x 0.62” (4.6 cm x 5.7 cm x 1.6 cm)
- Display size : 0.98” x 0.94” (2.5 cm x 2.4 cm)
- Display resolution 55 x 32 pixels
- Weight : Small 36 g (1.3 oz); Large: 43 g (1.5 oz)
- Battery : Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life : 5 weeks in watch mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water rating : 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor : Included in this bundle
- Foot pod : Optional Accessory
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Customizable screen(s)
- Sport watch
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current running pace to target)
- Personal records
- Run/walk feature
- This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later
New Features added from Forerunner 10
- 8 hours in GPS mode (up from 5)
- Optional heart rate monitor
- Optional foot pod for indoor running and cadence
- Activity tracker (works the same as the Vivofit)
- The current version of the Forerunner 15 will not have sleep mode.
- Heart rate based calorie computation
Frequently Asked Questions
If the timer seems turned off on the Garmin product -
1. Make sure they are running the most current version of the firmware. Can be updated from Garmin's Website to their monitor.
2. In the event of a race time being off, more than likely they have Auto Pause on and it is stopping when they stop or walk slow enough, if they were stopping for water or walking there may be a few minutes discrepancy when using the auto pause feature.
3. If the problem persists, please call Garmin technical support at
?U.S. Toll-free 800-800-1020?
Mon–Thurs 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Central Time (Closed Holidays)