Colors may vary in lightness or darkness based on dye lots.Includes Fitbit with Slate Large and Slate Small bands with an EXTRA Black Band offered in 2 size choices
Large Wrist size 6.3 to 8.2 inches 161 to 209 mm
Small Wrist size 5.5 to 6.9 inches 140 to 176 mm
Never stop moving with Fitbit Flex.
Reach your goals 24 hours a day
Flex is your perfect companion. Wear it on your wrist day and night and it will track all of your activity. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goals. It's the motivation you need to get out and be more active.
What's In The Box
Large and Small Bands (Slate)
One Extra Black color band, your choice of size
Wireless Sync Dongle
Free Fitbit Account
|Goals and Tracking
Flex uses LED lights to show you how you’re stacking up against your daily goal. Each light represents 20% of your goal. You choose which one – steps, calories, or distance. It lights up like a scoreboard, giving you the motivation you need to get up and keep moving. Just check your stats right on your phone.
Flex syncs your info to select Bluetooth 4.0 devices, without plugging in or pushing buttons. It also syncs with select Android devices (Samsung Galaxy S III, Note II, and more), as well iOS devices (iPhone 5, 4S, iPad 3rd gen., iPad Mini, and more) and PCs and Macs. This gives you real-time access to your stats on the Fitbit dashboard throughout the day. Plus, with select NFC-enabled Android phones, simply tap your device to launch your Fitbit stats.
Flex comes with an arsenal of free online tools. Set goals on your personal dashboard and follow your progress through engaging graphs and charts. Use the Fitbit App for iPhone and Android to track steps, distance, calories, active minutes, and sleep, and receive goal progress notifications and milestone updates.
Flex syncs with popular fitness apps for an integrated fitness regiment. Apps include Sparkpeople, LoseIt!, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, and Endomondo.
Flex keeps you motivated and helps you reach and celebrate milestones by awarding badges as you reach daily and lifetime achievements and goals.
Enlist your friends and family in helping you reach your goals by sharing your stats, creating fitness challenges, and taking a group leader board challenge.
Log food consumption, weight, and weight changes, and additional workout info on the website and on the go using the Fitbit App for iPhone and Android.
Wear It All the Time
Flex never leaves your side - you can even wear it in the shower. Wear the comfortable wristband all day and night, and it will even track how long and how well you sleep. Online tools illustrate your deep sleep and wakeful patterns. Silent Wake technology wakes you with a gentle vibration at a desired time without an alarm or disturbing your partner.
The Flex wristband is sold with both small and large wristbands included. Click here to use the Flex Sizing Tool
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes
- Log food, weight, and more on Fitbit’s website or apps
- Monitors how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Set goals, view progress, and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Syncs automatically with select mobile devices and to your computer
- Free iPhone and Android App
- Instantly launch your Fitbit app by tapping your device with your NFC-enabled Android phone
- Easy-to-wear, slim, comfortable wristband
- Wear all day and night - even in the shower
- Rechargeable battery
Fitbit Flex Frequently Asked Questions
The Tracker unit’s battery is not charging
Possible reasons -
1. Dirty charging contacts - The tracker's charging contacts may be obstructed by microscopic dirt or debris that prevents them from making a good connection to the charger. Dislodge with the end of a toothpick, or a small amount of rubbing alcohol with a gentle toothbrush, followed by wiping the contacts with a soft cloth. The contacts should be a gold or bronze color.
2. Faulty UPS or plug – Try a different UPS port.
3. Defective Fitbit charging cable or base station - Try connecting the Tracker directly into your computer to charge. Sometimes a USB hug isn’t enough consistent power.
4. Needs restarting – To restart, plug the Tracker into the computer’s USB port using the charging cable. Insert a paper clip into the small pinhole on the back of the charger. Press the pinhole for 3-4 seconds. This will not delete your data.
Wearing the Tracker
It is usually worn around your wrist, but the Tracker can be taken out of the band and carried it in your pocket, purse or backpack. The window’s lights should be visible.
Meaning of Lights on the Tracker
There are 5 LED indicator lights.
When in a goal tracking mode – tap the Tracker to see your progress. Each light illuminates for every 20% increment to your goal.
When in sleep mode – tap the Tracker rapidly for 2 seconds to indicate going to sleep. Two lights will blink back and forth dimly.
When charging – Lights will pulse to show battery level until all 5 are lit which means full charge.
When updating – The lights will cycle back and forth repeatedly until update is complete.
When silent alarm is set – The center lights will illuminate to show alarm along with the vibration.
How does the Tracker count my calories
Fitbit provides a food plan using the dashboard (on the Fitbit web site). You log each meal, track your progress towards your goal weight. The Tracker is keeping track of a combination of calories burned related to the tracker's recorded data, any activities you log, and your estimated Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). Your BMR is the rate at which you burn calories at rest just to maintain vital body functions like breathing, heartbeat and brain activity.