Packs that put weight off the mountaineer’s shoulders without sacrificing performance.
- Delrin frame, removable sitting mat
- Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall
- Ultra-compact ergonomically shaped hip fins with compression and pull-forward straps
- Lid pocket with central zip, valuables pocket and SOS label
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with load adjuster straps
- Reinforced ski straps at the side
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- Ice axe loops
- Carabiner loops at the front
- Lashing loops on the top
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz - 1080 g
- Volume: 1710 + 490 cubic inches - 28 + 8 litre
- Size: 24 / 11 / 7.9 (H x W x D) Inch - 62 / 29 / 20 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-Duratex-Lite Deuter-Ripstop 210
Deuter Alpine Back System
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
- Guide: X-frame system with curved profile aluminium stays, provides exceptional flexibility and weight carrying ability.
- Removable insulating sitting mat stabilises the back.
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
- Rise, Freerider Pro & Guide: The pivoting Vari Flex hip fins follow complex body movements. Thus, the load can be evenly distributed to the hips, providing freedom of movement and reducing fatigue. Removable for weight reduction. Also separately removable waist belt (Guide, Rise).
- Cruise, Guide Lite & Rise: Flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability and effective load transfer with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease.
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with „chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.
SL Women's Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.