Just like an adult backpack, the Fox is fitted with thoughtful details and features you would find in a Deuter trekking backpack and is at the ready, to accompany the junior adventurers on any mission. The new technical design makes it even more grown-up. Plus, the carrying system grows with the kids: its Vari-Quick system can be adapted to the back length.
- Alpine back system
- Vari-Quick System
- Ice axe/ trekking pole straps
- Side bellows pockets
- Side compression straps
- Zipped pocket on the lid
- Valuables pocket under the lid
- “D-Rings” on the lid
- Additional access to the main compartment via the bottom opening
- Pull-Forward hip adjustors, easier to tension
- Gear loops on the hip fins
- Chest strap with emergency whistle
- Shoulder straps with Soft-Edge edges
- Hydration system compatible
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz - 1200 g
- Volume: 1830 cubic inches - 30 litre
- Size: 24 / 9.1 / 8.7 (H x W x D) Inch - 60 / 23 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-Super-Polytex
Deuter Alpine Back System
- Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain: loose > more ventilation and mobility; tight > more control and a more compact fit.
- Anatomic hip belt with bilaminate foam for comfort, flexibility and weight transfer.
- Contoured, comfortable 3D Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps.
- Two padded foam stripes that provide carrying stability and comfort with "chimney” effect ventilation between the stripes. The breathable 3D AirMesh is used on all points of contact, and is very durable.