The ACT Zero series was built for the thru hiker who travels light and fast. These packs will allow the experienced backpacker /mountaineer to carry all the necessities without the added pack weight.
- AIRCONTACT Back System
- Removable lid with +15 L resupply extension collar
- VARIQUICK Adjustable Shoulder Harness
- Large compressing Stuff-it
- “Hollow-core Aluminum X Stays”
- Ice Axe & Trekking Pole Loops
- Hydration Compatible
- Top and Bottom Lid Pockets
- Mesh Side Pockets
- Hip Belt Pocket
- SOS Label
- Pull Forward Waist Belt Straps
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz -1430 g
- Volume: 2750 + 920 cubic inches - 45 + 15 litre
- Size: 29 / 11 / 9.1 (H x W x D) Inch - 74 / 28 / 23 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-Duratex-Lite
Deuter Aircontact Lite System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective.
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
SL Women's Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.