These full-contact hiking packs have already won over many fans, due to their optimum weight bearing ability and load control. The flexible Delrin Aircontact back system construction fits any back shape comfortably.
- No more rummaging around for your gear – the two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter’s excellent Aircontact ventilation system
- Clever front design with large mesh pocket/helmet flap
- Lid pocket, valuables pocket inside and two kinds of side pocket (zipped and mesh) provide a variety of stowing solutions
- Elasticised toggle straps double up as compression straps
- Compression straps
- Valuables pocket on hip belt
- Anatomically formed 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load transfer straps
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- SOS label.
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz 1320 g
- Volume:1950 cubic inches
- 32 litre Size: 26 / 13 / 9.4 (H x W x D) Inch - 66 / 32 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon / HexLite 210
Deuter Aircontact Lite System:
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions.
- Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly. The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs.
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying.
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more