- Designed for Women
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining
- Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions
- Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly. The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz. (1270 g)
- Capacity: 1710 cubic inches (28 litres)
- Dimensions: 24 / 11 / 9.1 (H x W x D) Inch (60 / 28 / 23 (H x W x D) cm)
- Deuter-Microrip-Nylon - 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- HexLite 210 - This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Women's Backpack (Turquoise / Arctic)$129.00
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more
© 2001 - 2015 HRM USA INC. All Rights Reserved