This model is no longer available from manufacturerplease click here for similar choices,or call us at 1-800-403-8285 and have a sale representative help you with your selection
These athletic, sleek packs remain true to their lightweight credentials: with their minimal weight and purist, technical look, the ACT Lite models are good-looking, light, yet reliable companions on any tour. Twin lid buckles and a stretch front compartment provide more options to store all your kit. Front gear loops also mean you can easily attach a sleeping mat to the outside. The slimline body of the pack and the compact hip belt allow plenty of freedom of movement when trekking or mountaineering. The SL models offer sportswomen best in class carry comfort, thanks to the narrower SL shoulder straps with their double ‘Soft-Edge’ trim and conically shaped hip fins.
- Stretch front compartment
- Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads
- Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Top lid pocket with valuables pocket
- Top gear loops on Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment
- Inner separator pocket » Mesh side pockets
- Ice axe loops »stretch side pockets
- Compression and stabiliser straps
- Double-layered base.
Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz 1680 g
- Volume: 3660 cubic inches
- 60 litre Size: 31 / 14 / 12 (H x W x D) Inch -
78 / 36 / 30 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Deuter-Ripstop 210 / Deuter-Duratex-Lite
Deuter Aircontact Lite System:
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a “Triglide“ buckle.
- Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective.
- The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
- The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
SL Women's Fit System:
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
- curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
Deuter ACT Lite 65+ 10 Backpack (Emerald / Anthracite)$209.00
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more
© 2001 - 2015 HRM USA INC. All Rights Reserved