The Stealth 50 is a simple power meter that is ANT+ compatible, so it works with CatEye or third party ANT+ power, heart rate, cadence and speed sensors. Track basic cycling data and combine with power, heart rate and cadence data to target and reach training goals. Upload ride data to web-based training sites, such as CatEyeAtlas.com and TrainingPeaksTM, where you can visualize your activity, analyze performance and share your ride.
Other features include a full-time backlight, auto-stop/start and programmable odometer. The Stealth 50 is waterproof, USB rechargeable and can be used on multiple bikes, so you’ll always be ready to ride.
- Battery：Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery recharge and data communication：Mini USB plug
- Standard charging time：Approx. 5 hours (USB2.0)
- Standard operating time：Approx. 10 hours
- Recharge/discharge number of times：About 300 times (until the rated capacity drops to 70%)
- Control system：Microcomputer (crystal controlled oscillator)
- Display system：Liquid crystal display (EL backlight: Lights up constantly during the night-time)
- Sensor signal transmission system：ANT+
- Operating temperature range：0°F～104°F (0℃～40℃) (This product will not display appropriately when exceeding the operating temperature range. Slow response or black LCD at lower or higher temperature may happen respectively.)
- Dimension：69.0 x 45.0 x 22.4 mm
- Weight：60 grams