Model number CC-COM10W / Part number 1603000
The fist ever cyclocomputer specifically designed for the daily commuter and those who ride for transportation, errands, and to offset their carbon footprint.
Estimated Time of Arrival, Clock, Temperature, and Back Light all make this computer the perfect choice to aid in your commute. The new larger font size makes reading trip details easy with a quick glance. Standard cyclocomputer features are enhanced with Carbon Offset so that you can easily track the difference that you’re making.
The Carbon Offsets are computed by using a fixed 150g/km or 240g/mile figure and multiplying it by the distance ridden. It tracks it in real time and shows day to day, week to week, month to month and total carbon saved.
The innovative FlexTight bracket mounts quickly, securely and without tools to virtually any handlebar or stem. The tool-free speed sensor mounts effortlessly to any standard fork.
- Current speed : 0.0(4.0) ～ 99.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) – 62.5 mph]
- Elapsed time : 0:00'00" ～ 9:59'59"
- Trip distance : 0.00 ～ 999.99 km [mile]
- Average speed : 0.0 ～ 99.9 km/h [0.0 – 62.5 mph]
- Maximum speed : 0.0(4.0) ～ 99.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) – 62.5 mph]
- Estimated Time of Arrival [ETA] : 1:00 ～ 12:59 [ 0:00 ～ 23:59 ]
- Clock : 0:00 ～ 23:59 [ 1:00 ～ 12:59 ]
- Temperature : -20～60℃ [32 °F - 104 °F]
- Pace arrow
- Trip distance : today & yesterday, this & last week, this & last month, this & last year, total distance
- Carbon offset : today & yesterday, this & last week, this & last month, this & last year, total carbon offset (offset 150gram carbon/km or 240 grams /mile)
- Total time : Up to 9999 hrs
- Wireless transmission : Speed (analog sensor)
- Auto power saving
- Auto mode
- Tire size : 0100 ～ 3999mm
- Battery : Computer: CR2032 x1 Sensor: CR2032 x1
- Battery life : Computer：approx 1 year (1hr use per day) -- Sensor：approx 10,000 km [6,250 miles] in total distance
- Dimension / Weight : 58.0 X 38.0 X 19.0 mm / approx 29 grams