Hydration Pack - Designed for Skiing/Snow Boarding - Part numbers 62317, 62316, 62314
This pack maximizes your time on the mountain without bulking up your ride. It stows 2 liters of water and is slim enough to wear over or under your jacket. Insulated drink tube that zips away into the shoulder strap protected from cold weather.The Snowshed back panel keeps powder from collecting on your pack. Two small pockets store keys, phone and cash.
- Hydration Capacity 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity 3L (183 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight 9 oz / .26 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions 16 x 8.5 x 3 in / 41 x 22 x 8 cm
- Torso Length 16 in / 41 cm
- Fabric 300 HD Velocity Twill, Double Diamond, 210D Nylon w DWR & 400 mm PU coating
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions Snowshed Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability
- Materials Therminator Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures
- Antidote Reservoir Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, insulated PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Lift-friendly low-profile design, essentials pocket with key clip
- Carries Snack, phone, wallet, keys
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops
Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.