When duties put you in tight vehicle spaces or cramped environments, the Stealth is the system you require. Built around our low-profile 72 oz. (2.1L) OMEGA Reservoir, the Stealth spreads the load evenly across your back, making it balanced and comfortable enough to wear under body armor or in a vehicle.
- Easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth OMEGA opening
- Rugged and durable Water Beast material
- Leak-proof screw-cap
- Insulated PureFlow tube
- Patented Big Bite Valve
- HydroLink Exit Port and Drink Port
- HydroLock one-handed flow control
- Closed cell insulation and neoprene tube cover keeps water cool for hours
- Ventilated back panel to keep you cool and comfortable all day
Tough, abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura® exterior
- Convenient Velcro strap management
- Sternum Strap for added stability
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Closed cell insulation and neoprene tube cover keeps water cool for hours.
Includes HydroLink Modular Connection System with positive shut-off HydroLock
Quick and easy external fill via the massive OMEGA Reservoir
Ventilated back panel to keep you cool and comfortable all day.
Tough, abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura exterior.
Convenient Velcro strap management.
Sternum Strap for added stability
Customers Also Purchased.....
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news & promotions!