Part# 52344, 52345, 52346, 52354
Designed for Cycling
Capacity 20 oz. (610 ml)
Celebrate the Race Season with a BPA-Free Podium Tour Edition Bottle. Incorporates the Jet Valve, a revolutionary self-sealing valve, into a taste-free bottle with a high flow rate.
Note - Supplies are limited.
CamelBak is the official hydration sponsor for the pro cycling team Garmin-Sharp. The team uses Podium bottles in training and during races.
- Self-sealing Jet Valve which eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow of water
- Bottle and Cap made with BPA-Free TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Jet Valve made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leak-proof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill and clean
- Includes the CamelBak Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Total Weight 2.5 oz
- Dimensions 3 x 3 x 8.25 in (8 x 8 x 21 cm)
- Country of Origin China
- Dishwasher-safe and easy to clean
- Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve lockout is open
- Place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher
- For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components
- We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink)
The Podium caps are composed of two components - the Jet Valve and the silicone nozzle.
To wash the cap by hand,
Pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge.
Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on.
Do not disassemble small parts of the cap Jet Valve.
Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Jet Valve?
Made from medical-grade silicone and designed to flow automatically when you squeeze the bottle, the Jet Valve vents pressure and seals shut automatically when you’re done to prevent drips. . It’s simple—no biting involved.
What is the Lockout Valve located underneath the nozzle, and do I need to shut it every time I drink?
The rotary valve under the nozzle on the cap is actually a secondary lock-out. We recommend using the lock-out exclusively for storage ( i.e. if you’re storing the bottle in a bike bag or trunk). Leave it open during rides or for easy access when you’re drinking from the bottle. You can also lock out your backup bottle on the bike to prevent any unexpected squirts from potholes or other big hits.
Can I put sport drinks in the bottle?
Absolutely. However, make sure to clean the bottle thoroughly after each use.
Can I put carbonated drinks in the bottle?
Yes. The Jet Valve automatically vents pressure so that “fizz” will not cause pressure buildup. Please note, if the lockout is shut off, there will be pressure buildup, which isn’t dangerous, but could lead to unexpected spray when opened.
Can I put hot drinks in the bottle?
No. However, warm beverages are OK, provided they’re not hot enough to burn your mouth. Extra-hot or boiling water can distort the plastic in the bottle.
Can I put the bottle in the microwave?
We don’t recommend heating the bottle in a microwave since contents can heat unevenly. We only recommend putting warm liquids in the bottles.
Can I put the bottle in the freezer?
You can freeze the bottle, but before you do, make sure that the bottle is only partially full. We recommend only 3/4 full to allow for expansion of the water as it freezes to ice. Place the bottle in the freezer right side up. Remember not to drink until components have been thawed.
Instructional and Informative Videos
Video – Podium collection
Video – Cleaning the Bottle