Camelbak Podium bottle, perfect for the serious cyclists. The CamelBak Podium Bottle incorporates Jet Valve, a revolutionary self-sealing valve into a taste-free bottle with a high flow rate.
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% BPA-Free TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Removable nossle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
Cleaning The Podium Bottle
The Podium Bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean. Remove the cap assembly, making sure the Jet Valve™ lockout is open, and place it with the bottle on the top rack of your dishwasher. For best results, we recommend avoiding high-heat settings such as 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components. We don’t recommend forcing a brush or other cleaning tool through the Jet Valve cross-slit (i.e. where you drink).
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the Jet Valve and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap JetValve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.
Camelbak 21 oz Podium Bottle$9.00