Part#: #: 61701
This pack is ideal for short, sharp missions. Get in, and get out.
- Hydration capacity: 100 oz. (3L)
- Cargo capacity: 488.2 cubic inches (8L)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) with empty reservoir
- Dimensions: 17 x 9 x 7 in (435 x 230 x 180 mm)
- Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Reservoir hanger - clicks easily into Antidote Reservoirs (Antidote QuickLink 100/70/50 oz. and Antidote 70/50 oz.) and the detached drinking tube clicks into the hanger clip.
- Tube Brush, Reservoir Brush, and Cleaning Tabs - clean reservoirs leaving them taste-free.
- Replacement Dryer Arms - for Antidote reservoirs with attached dryer arms
- Reservoir: Omega Water Beast Wide Mouth
- Reservoir Cap: leak proof screw cap
- Reservoir Tube: Insulated PureFlow
- Reservoir Valve: Big Bite
- Reservoir Exit Port: HydroLink (Multiple ports)
- Reservoir Drink Port: HydroLink/HydroLock one handed flow control
- Pack Back Panel: Air Director
- Pack Shoulder Strap: Side release
- Pack Access: Access separate insulated reservoir compartment without having to remove pack
- Pack Fabric: 500D Cordura Fabric front panel/gusset/shoulder harness front side
- Pack Fabric: 420D High Density Nylon on shoulder harness back side
- Pack Fabric: 7 mm EVA foam shoulder harness
- Pack Fabric: 210D Nylon lining
- Pack Fabric: 5 mm Closed Cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment for insulation
- Pack Fabric: 15 mm Closed Cell
PE foam utilized on raised POD design of back panel
- Pack Fabric: Nylon webbing
- Pack Pockets: Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
FOR ALL RESERVOIRS, BACKPACKS, BOTTLES, AND ACCESSORIES
CamelBak has built its reputation by engineering products that exceed consumer expectations for quality and durability. CamelBak introduces the “Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee” for all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles and accessories. CamelBak warrants all reservoirs, backpacks, bottles, and accessories from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. CamelBak will repair or replace at its discretion any manufacturing defect in these products free of charge. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, combat damage, improper care or cleaning, non-standard usage or negligence. Product must be purchased from an authorized CamelBak dealer.
This warranty applies only to defects arising out of and affecting operation and does not apply to any damage that is merely cosmetic. CamelBak does not warrant any Product that has been damaged by or subjected to misuse, abnormal handling, abnormal impact, improper disassembly (but specifically excluding disassembly required for normal battery replacement) or any type of modification. This warranty covers only the product itself, but does not include batteries that you provide to power the product or damage from the improper use or storage of such batteries.
The above is CamelBak’s company commercial warranty policy. Military contracts may specify warranty policies that are different from this policy and supersede it.
I love my FT7 heart rate monitor & calorie counter. I bought it a month ago and use it everyday. I ... read more