Hydration Pack - Designed for Women/Day Hikes/Cycling/Mountain Biking
Part numbers 62404, 62405
A one pound pack that is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 2 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+hour ride.
There are universal hooks for carrying your helmet, plus a zippered front that pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card, and keys. The removable waist belt also adds stability when you’re hucking over rocks. The updated Magic features another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click.
The women’s-specific design features S-curved straps and a shorter pack length for a closer, more comfortable fit. The velvetex-lined harness also keeps the straps from chafing your skin.
- Hydration Capacity 70 oz / 2L
- Total Capacity 4L (244 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight 1 lb / .44 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions 16 x 8.5 x 2 inches
- Torso Length 14 in / 36 cm
- Back Panel XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design
- Harness Women's-specific S-curved with independent suspension and Velvetex lining
- Belt Removable 20mm / .75 stability
- Fabric Arrow 100D nylon
- XV back panel, magnetic tube trap, women's-specific s-curved harness, bike tool organizer pocket, four-point compression, helmet hooks
- Carries Multi-tool, pump, spare tube, phone, wallet, keys, energy bar
- Reservoir Antidote, Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
;DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab)
- Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve
- Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again
You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.