Imperial Purple-61893 is no longer available.
Part#: 61894, 61893, 61892
The Magic from Camelbak is a women's specific low-profile endurance pack ready for 2+ hours of trail riding action. The 70-ounce Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System makes hydration easy and accessible, while 153 cubic inches of capacity carry the bare essentials without weighing you down. Equipped with a women-specific, S-Curve ultra-light 3D mesh harness, removable stability waist belt, and cool Air Director back panel, the Magic fits as it should with seamless support and comfort. Dedicated carry for your bike tools, a gel, and small essentials make this the perfect trail and race pack.
- Designed for a women’s torso
- Hydration capacity: 70 oz. (2L)
- Cargo capacity: 153 cu. in. (2.5L)
- Weight: 16 oz. (460g)
- Dimensions: 15 x 7.5 x 6.5 in (37 x 18 x 16 cm)
- Torso Length: 12.5 in (32 cm)
- Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Reservoir: Antidote with Quick Link system/center baffling/low profile/HydroGuard technology
- Reservoir Cap: 1/4 turn - easy open/close
- Reservoir Tube: 4mm Insulated PureFlow
- Reservoir Fillport: Lightweight/wide mouth opening/External Fill
- Reservoir Valve: Big Bite
- Reservoir Dryer Arms: Included
Pack Storage Capabilities:
- Pack Back Panel: Air Director
- Pack Harness: Women’s Ultra light 3D Mesh with Velvetex lining
- Pack Belt: Removable 1 in. (25 mm) stability
- Pack Shoulder: S curved harness for comfort
- Pack Straps: Adjustable sternum straps
- Fabric: 70D/140D Dobby with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating
- Stretch overflow pockets
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Stores extra layers, multi tool, pump, tubes, snack, MP3, phone, cash, cards, keys
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Customers Also Purchased.....
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news & promotions!