Part number 62059
A minimalist narrow-gauge pack designed for women who want to carry just the essential gear and hydration for 2+ hours of riding. Shorter torso length and S-curved shoulder harness engineered to fit women ergonomically plus nice touches like a soft Velvetex harness lining for added comfort next to bare skin. The thermo-molded cups of the lightweight XV back panel provide superior cross ventilation to keep you cool.
- Designed for a women’s torso
- Hydration capacity 70 oz. (2L)
- Cargo capacity 122 cu. in. (2L)
- Weight 1.2. (544g)
- Dimensions 15 x 8 x 4.5 in (38 x 20 x 11.5 cm)
- Torso Length 13 in (33.5 cm)
- Back Panel XV
- Pack Harness Women’s Ultra light 3D Mesh with Velvetex lining
- Pack Belt Removable 1 in. (25 mm) stability
- Pack Shoulder S curved harness for comfort
- Pack Straps Adjustable sternum straps
- Fabric 70D/140D Dobby with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating
- Reservoir Antidote with Quick Link system/center baffling/low profile/HydroGuard technology
- Reservoir Cap 1/4 turn - easy open/close
- Reservoir Tube 4mm Insulated PureFlow
- Reservoir Fillport Lightweight/wide mouth opening/External Fill
- Reservoir Valve Big Bite
- Reservoir Dryer Arms Included
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops, please try the following -
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
- These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.