Water Gauge measures how much water you drink, and how much is left in your reservoir
Programmable to monitor personal hydration goals
Easy to Integrate with any CamelBak reservoir
Installation and OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
2) Holding the Reservoir up with the Drink Tube hanging down, squeeze the Bite Valve open and flush the Tube and Fluid Sensor with soap solution.
3) Empty the remaining soap solution and re-fill the Reservoir with 1 Liter of water.
4) Add one CamelBak Cleaning Tablet, close fill port, and shake the Reservoir until Tablet is dissolved.
5) Repeat Step 2, allowing the Tube and Fluid Sensor to fill with cleaning solution.
6) Let the cleaning solution stand for 5 minutes in the Reservoir and Tube, and then drain.
7) Repeat Step 2, thoroughly rinsing the Reservoir, Tube and Fluid Sensor with clean water.
8) Refill the Reservoir for drinking, or dry completely for storage. If storing the unit, be sure to suck out any remaining clean water from the Tube and Fluid Sensor.
The Display Unit may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth only. DO NOT submerge it under water.