Everyday Water Bottle
- Dishwasher safe (all parts are top-rack safe)
- Integrated loop handle for easy carrying
- Wide mouth opening for easy cleaning
- Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Capacity: 32 oz. (1L)
- Part#: 53361, 53362, 53363, 53364
- Dimensions 3.5 x 3.5 x 10 in. (9 x 9 x 25.5 cm)
- Big Bite Valve
- 100% BPA-Free
- Big Bite Valve Material: medical grade silicone
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan Copolyester
- Straw Material: BPA-Free
CLEANING THE EDDY
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we donít recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jarís lid.† Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar.
Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.