The perfect bottle for the outdoors, offering immediate hydration for any adventure. The CamelBak Chute bottle comes with a leak-proof cap that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling. The spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking.
- Angled spout provide an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Comfortable to Carry: Handle designed to comfortable carry a full liter of water
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water
- The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads.
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and leak-proof
- 100% BPA-Free
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
Can/How do I freeze the Camelbak Chute?
You can freeze the bottle but make sure:
1. The bottle is not completely full when you do this (we recommend only 3/4 full to allow for expansion of the water as it freezes to ice).
2. The bottle is right side up
Can I use the Camelbak Chute in high-Altitude/ low-pressure environments?
Can I put hot liquids in it?
Warm water in your CamelBak Chute is just fine, NOT boiling water. Additionally, we do not recommend boiling the bottle itself.
What happens if I put sports drinks/juice in the Camelbak Chute?
Use of any of these drinks in the bottle is fine, but thorough cleaning after each use is recommended.
Can I use with carbonated beverages?
You can use any beverage in the CamelBak Chute, but thorough cleaning after each use is recommended.
What max temperature can the Camelbak Chute withstand?
The CamelBak® Chute™ can withstand being filled with warm water up to 65 ºC/149 ºF or stored in below freezing temperatures.
Is the Camelbak Chute microwave safe?
Feel free to use the CamelBak Chute to warm up liquids (ie. up to a minute), but we don’t recommend cooking your dinner in it.
Does the Camelbak Chute work with Back Country purifier filter/microfilters?
The CamelBak® Chute is compatible with filters that adapt to a 63 mm screw top opening (in other words, it’s compatible with most filters on the market).
Does it hold residual taste?
No, there is no residual taste in the bottle materials, and it’s also stain-resistant. Some sports drinks and other flavored beverages can leave behind residue of flavor oils that could require extra cleaning.