Gym-bag friendly. The 22oz Camelbak Performance Bottle combines our patented spill-proof bite valve technology with a squeezable easy-to-use sports bottle.
The TruTaste polypropylene ensures you taste your water, not the bottle. And you can keep your eyes on the road, thanks to our patented flip-top bite-valve that lets you sip without tipping or spilling.
- Road-worthy, trail-ready, gym bag-friendly.
- The CamelBak Performance Bottle incorporates CamelBak's Bite Valve technology in a squeezable, easy-to-use sports bottle.
- Squeeze sides to increase flow. Perfect for runners or cross-trainers.
- No Spills, No Spatters: Sip anytime without splashing as you run or ride. Twist the cap to shut off water flow on the way to your workout.
- Sip It In Stride: Big Bite Valve and straw allow for easy drinking without taking your eyes off the road or trail.
- Stay True to Taste: TruTaste -- a proprietary blend of polypropylene -- lets you taste your beverage, not your bottle.
- Gauge Your Intake: Fuel gauge makes easy to stay on top of hydration.
- Lock In and Go: Fits securely in bike cages for on-road and off-road adventures.
- Capacity: 22 oz. (0.65L)
- Part#: 52086, 52087, 52088
- Big Bite Valve
- 100% BPA-Free
- Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Bite Valve: Medical grade silicone
- Straw: BPA-Free
- Bottle: TruTaste, a proprietary blend of BPA-Free polypropylene
CLEANING THE PERFORMANCE BOTTLE
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
TO RE-ASSEMBLE LID:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar.
Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.
Camelbak Performance BPA-Free Bottle 22oz (650ml) Fire$8.10