Automatically Seals Between Sips
One-handed, BPA-free plastic water bottle automatically seals between sips.
- This BPA-free plastic water bottle has no cap to remove, no spout to open – making it perfect for one-handed use during activities
- This water bottle features patented AUTOSEAL spill-proof & leak-proof technology - simply press the button to sip and release to automatically seal. The AUTOSEAL lid automatically seals between drinks to eliminate spills and leaks
- Easy transport with a convenient clip-on handle that attaches to gym bags, backpacks and gear
- Spout shield covers and protects the spout from dirt and germs
- No plastic odors or taste with FDA-approved, BPA-free Tritan materials
- Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher-safe
- 25 oz. capacity
XL-25 Tri Axis PEdometer
The Lifesource XL25 TriAxis Pedometer is a highly accurate, motivational activity monitor. In addition to your steps, the XL-25 records the distance you walked and the calories you burned. Place this monitor in your pocket, bag, purse, around your neck with the provided lanyard, or on your waist with the included belt clip for a simple way to keep yourself motivated.
The XL25 offers the ability to wirelessly communicate with your personal Computer or IPhone via the Wahoo Fisica Ant accessory (Not Included), the eHealth Wireless Activity Monitor provides a convenient way to track your daily activity and transfer your steps to your PC. The monitor uses ANT technology to send results to your computer, allowing you to track your results beyond the seven days your monitor will store your step counts.
- Three-axis technology provides accurate results
- Can wirelessly send results to your computer
- Seven-day memory helps track results over time
- Monitor measures steps from pockets, bags, waist, or lanyard
- Belt clip and lanyard included
Wirelessly Communicates With Your iPhone (Wahoo Fisica Sensor required)
Bringing the convenience of technology to your step counting, the eHealth Wireless Activity Monitor offers a simple way to view and store your measurements on your iPhone using the A&D Utility app available at the iTunes store
. The monitor communicates with your iPhone through an ANT antenna (available separately)
Three-Axis Device Records Steps, Distance, and Calories
Unlike a pedometer, this accelerometer measures the average speed of your motion in addition to the number of steps you take. The easy-to-read screen will also show you the distance you went and the calories you burned, keeping you informed and motivated. Three-axis technology gives an accurate measure of your activity.
Small Monitor Measures Steps From Multiple Positions
Weighing less than 1 ounce, the Wireless Monitor is a barely noticeable addition to your day. Place the monitor in your pockets, purse, or bag, or use the provided belt clip or lanyard to keep it attached; it will provide an accurate count of your steps from any of these locations.
Multi-Day Memory Helps You Track Progress
The eHealth monitor features a seven-day memory, allowing you to track your movements and calorie burning over the course of a week. View your progress and keep moving and motivated with the ability to scroll through previous days' activities.
What's in the Box
- eHealth Wireless Activity Monitor
- Instruction Manual
- CR2032 Battery
- Belt Clip