Learning that lasts a lifetime! Motivate your students to adopt lifelong patterns of healthy living! The AccuStep 101 Classroom Activity Wellness Program is a behavior modification program geared toward helping students develop and maintain healthy lifestyles. It comes with everything you need for a successful program, including an Instructor's "Smart Stepping Teachers' Guide" that features activities, games, projects, and tips for getting fit using pedometers; the 28-Million Footstep Walk Across America Challenge; family projects and students assessments; and tips for implementing a Staff Wellness Program and surviving stress at school. Plus, the "Smart Stepping Students' Guide" offers fun games and activities, and enlightens participants to the benefits of being active. In addition, you also receive: CD of Reproducible Materials, 13 Sheets of Challenge Stickers, 12 Student Guides, 1 Stride-Measuring Tape, and a "28-Million Footstep Walk Across America Challenge" Poster.
PLEASE NOTE this kit does NOT include pedometers!
• Effectively use pedometers, teach the benefits of walking, and provide an innovative and fun classroom experience
• Perfect for wellness units
• 48-page student guide includes log to record progress, smart games, activities, fitness facts, and more
• Stickers help students see progress and motivate through concrete reinforcement
• 144-page teacher’s guide includes concept of stepping, preventing obesity in children, starting a wellness program, games, projects, and more.