Size: 5 x 16 inches (13 x 41 cm)
Designed for Neck/Cervical
Good2Go Microwave Moist Heat Therapy products feature a plush, multi-ply cover, designed to focus heat toward the body and provide a snug, secure fit. This “unplugged” version of moist heat therapy offers the maximum in portability and convenience. The patented non-allergenic crystal fill does not leak, smell or encourage the growth of fungus, and the porous surface traps up to 40% of it's weight in atmospheric moisture for reliable moist heat therapy.
Natural, moist heat works in three ways:
- Blocks pain signals to your brain
- Relaxes muscle tissue to relieve cramps or spasms.
- Increase circulation to enhance the healing power of your own body.
- Outer multi-ply fabric includes a vapor barrier to direct maximum moist heat where you need it most.
- Wide elastic and velcro strap holds the heat therapy snug and secure against your skin with gentle compression. Holds pack in place while you continue regular activities.
- Cloud-soft fleece pile cover gently pillows painful tissues in soothing comfort.
- Patented non-allergenic crystal fill absorbs abundant moisture from the air, and will not develop odors, decay, mold or mildew.
- More economical than disposable single-use heat packs.
An instruction booklet is provided with product.
Note: The medical industry recommends cold therapy during the first 48 hours after an injury, or medical procedure. They also suggest heat, or cold therapy for 20 minutes at a time, with 20 minutes in between applications.
1. Wash off surface with damp cloth, and air dry before, or after, each use.
2. Fold the wrap with the white fleece towards the inside with the black side facing outward.
3. Place in clean microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds on high setting. Rotate 1/4 turn and repeat for 30 more seconds.
4. Remove from microwave and carefully test temperature. If too hot, allow to cool before use. If too cool, microwave for 15 more seconds, then test.
5. Position the wrap on the joint, or muscle, you want to treat. Either use the hook-and-loop closure for smaller areas, or add the adjustable elastic belt for a snug fit.
Do NOT use on someone who is unconscious, or who cannot feel pain.
Do NOT overheat the wrap. It could damage product, or harm patient.