The BACTRACK breathalyzer incorporates a number of features to maximize the accuracy of every test. Each test requires a deep lung air sample, helping to ensure that your breath sample reflects your true blood alcohol content. If an insufficient sample is blown, the Inverse LCD display clearly notifies the user to perform another test. These features make the BACTRACK an excellent choice for professional groups needing to screen for the presence of alcohol.
Even the BACTRACK’s unique user operation helps to provide extremely consistent test results. By exhaling with the mouth open from one half inch away, users create a steady and repeatable air sample that can be quickly analyzed by the BACTRACK’s BluFire Sensor Technology.
- Circular Light Rings provide a visual target and notify the user when to start and stop blowing.
- Internal Dual Flow Tube allows subjects to blow from a half inch away with no mouthpiece required. No more sharing contaminated tubes with multiple users or paying for replacement mouthpieces.
- Patent Pending BluFire Sensor Technology provides extremely accurate test results by steadying airflow and requiring a deep lung air sample for each test.
- Wide Test Range – Measures Blood Alcohol Content from 0.00 – 0.40%BAC
- Inverse LCD Display – White digits on a black background make test results easy to view in daylight and at night.
- Recessed display helps prevent scratching.
- On-screen instructions guide users when to wait and when to blow.
- One Button Operation – Simply turn it on and begin testing in seconds.
- Tap-Proof Power Button – Prevents the BACTRACK from accidentally turning on.
- Hold power for five seconds to display the total number of tests performed.
- Compact size and sleek design – easily fits into a pocket or purse.
EASY TO USE
- Dimensions 4.25 x 1.63 x 0.81 inches (10.8 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Weight 1.4 oz (39.7 grams)
- Sensor Technology - BluFire
- Detection Range 0.00 – 0.40 %BAC
- Test Count - Displays total number of tests performed
- Power Supply - Two AA batteries, not included
- Battery Life - At least 300 tests
- Warm Up Time is 10 seconds
- Response Time is 3 seconds
- Sensor Accuracy +/- 0.01 %BAC @ 0.02 %BAC
- Operating Temperature between 50-104 °F (10-40 °C)
Although the BACTRACK packs this professional power, it was also designed to for easy consumer use. It NEVER requires individual mouthpieces to be inserted, touched, or replaced. This keeps users from accidentally sharing saliva on the same mouthpiece. It is also a huge cost savings as there are never mouthpieces to purchase and replace.
And of course, the BACTRACK has that instant “wow” factor. The unique BluFire light tubes attract attention and make everyone want to test their alcohol level.