Run protected, increase performance and improve your running technique without sacrificing any cushioning with the Torin 1.5, our highly cushioned neutral training shoe. The Zero Drop platform and foot-shaped toe box work together to help you run the way you were born to with relaxed feet, more power, and better technique. Blended EVA/A-Bound cushioning protect your feet from hard surfaces across long distances and various terrain. For this update, we didn't want to mess with a good thing, so we simply revamped the upper to improve the fit at the heel and forefoot while making the shoe a touch more stable.
- Ideal Uses: Running, Ultramarathons, Long Distance Walking
- Designed to Reduce: Shin Splints, Knee Pain, Forefoot Pain, Bunions
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop Platform, Foot-Shaped Toe Box
- Last: PFS–W
- Weight: 8.3 oz.
- Stack Height: 27mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer: EVA Blend with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Female-Specific Design, Great Slip-On Feel, NRS Natural Ride System