Experience an all-new paradigm shift to running–max cushioning in a super light package. The Paradigm is a neutral training shoe that offers moderate stability and an impressive 34 mm stack height at an incredibly light 9 ounces. eva-Bound™ cushioning wraps up around the foot more on the medial side and acts as a guide rail to help prevent your foot from collapsing inward when it fatigues.
The FootShape toe box and max-cushioned Zero Drop platform combine to place your foot in a natural position to promote proper, low-impact technique across long distances. A flexible outsole maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let your foot flex where it needs to, and features a unique outsole groove designed to naturally slow the rate of any excess pronation. Reimagine a max-cushioned run with the lightweight Paradigm.
- Ideal Uses: Road Running, Trail Running, Ultramarathons, Walking
- Platform: NRS Natural Ride System: Max-Cushioned Zero Drop Platform and FootShape toe box
- Last: SD5–M
- Stack Height: 34 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer evA-Bound Blend with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: FootPod Outsole
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh