Hit the rugged, winding trails or the open road with the first max-cushioned, Zero Drop crossover shoe designed specifically for the female foot. The Olympus utilizes its max-cushioned Zero Drop platform and foot-shaped toe box to place your foot in a natural position for more speed, stability and comfort. While the two-layer A-Bound cushioning protects your feet from the rugged trail and open road, we still recommend learning and focusing on proper, low-impact technique. And because a max cushioned shoe reduces the workload on the feet, foot strengthening should be done to keep the foundation of the body strong. Run through nature as nature intended you to with the new Olympus.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Road Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Ultramarathons
- Designed to Reduce: Ankle Sprains, Stone Bruising, Overstriding, Knee Pain, Forefoot Pain, Impact, Fatigue
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop Platform, Foot-Shaped Toe Box, NRS Natural Ride System
- Last: Female-Specific SD5-W
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Stack Height: 36 mm
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound Top Layer
- Outsole: Trail Specific Sticky Rubber
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Trail Mesh
- Other Features: Female-Specific Design