This model is no longer available from manufacturerplease click here for similar choices,or call us at 1-800-403-8285 and have a sale representative help you with your selection
Part # A2353-2-080
Tackle the trail in the shoe built to race the Wasatch 100. With a female-specific design and the toughest trail running features a shoe can offer, The Lone Peak was made to promote happy feet for incredible performance. Featuring an innovative, sandwiched StoneGuard system, The Lone Peak deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride. It's the ultimate trail running shoe made specifically for women.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Ultra Marathons
- Designed to Reduce: Ankle Sprains, Stone Bruising, Overstriding, Forefoot Pain
- Platform: Zero Drop Platform, Female-Specific Foot-Shaped Design, NRS – Natural Ride System
- Weight: 8.9 oz.
- Stack Height: 22 mm
- Midsole: Two-Layer EVA / AltraBound
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber TrailClaw
- Insole: Mountain Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry, Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams
- Lacing Structure: Asymmetrical
- Other Features: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, TrailRudder, Gusseted Tongue, Vegan Friendly, Natural Ride System