Auto/Manual Inflatable Sphygmomanometer
3 cuff sizes included:
Child 7.48 to 10.71 inches (19 to 27.2 centimeters). A child cuff should be used on patients 12 or older only (in auto mode)
Adult 10.28 to 16.1 inches (26.1 to 40.9 centimeters)
Large Adult 13.5 to 20.04 inches (34.3 to 50.9 centimeters)
For this model in a wall unit - click here
For this model in a mobile unit - click here
The world’s first digital mercury sphyg with auto measurement option makes transitioning to a 21st century device from a traditional mercurial sphyg a snap. The unique backlit LCD display mimics the appearance of a traditional mercury column, but can be easily read in low light conditions. A second numeric LCD displays pressure, pulse, and a host of other vital information. The e-sphyg 2 features auto/manual settings. In manual mode, blood pressure is measured using the traditional, time-tested auscultatory method. Auto mode can be used with small adult, adult, and large adult size cuffs to automatically obtain systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse in about 1 minute.
What's In The Box
- AC adapter.
- Includes Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult latex free ADCuffs with exclusive Size Guide Marking System
- Latex free TPU coiled tubing for convenience (if LF version is selected).
- GRAPHIC back lit mercury free LCD that mimics the appearance of a mercury column for easier interpretation.
- Multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic, diastolic pressure and pulse (auto mode only).
- Industry first manual mode allows practitioners to use the time-tested auscultatory method with ANY sized cuff.
- Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use. ECV (electronic control valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates for (manual mode) optimum results.
- NICAD rechargeable battery provides about 200 measurements on a single charge.