Best Seller! Heart Rate Monitor designed for Men, Basic Fitness, Weight Loss and Exercise
Part number 90036746 in Black Silver color
As the latest version of the Polar F7, the Polar FT-7 is a great heart rate monitor for any athlete, especially if he or she is concerned about overall fitness level. Able to distinguish between burning calories or burning fat, this Polar heart rate monitor delivers superior data so that you can train smarter
to achieve your fitness goals.
- EnergyPointer, for letting you know if your workout is burning fat or improving fitness
- Polar OwnCal, for calculating the number of kilocalories expended during training
- Maximum heart rate training records
- Heart rate and record averages of total exercise
- Graphical indicators for defined heart rate zones
- HeartTouch, button-free operation
- Comfortable textile transmitter
- Coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
We highly recommend using this Polar heart rate monitor for the P90X (P-90X) Program or any other fitness program you’re currently using. Also great for runners or general athletes. Available in several color options for men and women.
In the Box
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar H1 Heart Rate Sensor
- FT7 Getting Started Guide
Body measurement features:
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate - bpm / % - Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute (bpm) or as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate.
- HRmax (user set)
- Manual target zone - bpm (upper limit) - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar EnergyPointer - EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature which tells you during a training session if the main effect of your training is fat burning or fitness improvement. EnergyPointer visually indicates the center point between these two training effects, so when you are below that point, you are improving fat burning, and above that point, you are improving your aerobic fitness.
- Polar OwnCal - calorie expenditure - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat burning percentage (fat% on display), that is, kilocalories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilocalories burned.
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz) - coded transmission - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Training load - available via polarpersonaltrainer.com - This feature is available in Polar software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to polarpersonaltrainer.com, you can follow your training load and recovery in the training diary. Continuous monitoring of training load and recovery will help you recognize personal limits, avoid over - or undertraining, and adjust training intensity and duration according to your daily and weekly targets
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink
Polar ProTrainer 5 features:
- Training analyzing
- Training diary - Diary is available in Polar software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to your Diary, you can easily follow up your training as well as plan your future training sessions. You can choose to see your training sessions in a Month or Week view, along with a Month or Week summary.
- Training Load - This feature is available in Polar software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to polarpersonaltrainer.com, you can follow your training load and recovery in the training diary. Continuous monitoring of training load and recovery will help you recognize personal limits, avoid over- or undertraining, and adjust training intensity and duration according to your daily and weekly targets.
- Training programs - The polarpersonaltrainer.com web service offers training programs for running, cycling, outdoor sports, and general fitness, for instance. The training program creates training targets which appear in your Diary. You can customize the program according your current fitness level.
- Totals- Totals includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training.
- Training files (with summaries) – 99
- Weekly history - Weekly history gathers your weekly training data. By selecting a week, you can review your training data for the week.
- Graphical target zone indicator - This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit - When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- KeyLock- By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m